Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
CLUB RIDES RESUME!
Club Riding resumes SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20!
We’ve spent years in VBC working together to live our club motto: Ride Safely, Have Fun!
In 2020 we lived this motto: Ride Solo, Have Fun!
Now in 2021 we need to work together once again to safely return to the thing we love: group riding.
We start with a sincere respect for the wide spectrum of experiences people lived during 2020. Some of us are ready to ride in groups. Others? Not yet. If you're not quite ready, we look forward to enjoying your company on the bike when you feel safe. Our protocols follow state policy (Clark County recently moved to Phase 2) and represent our best understanding of what is necessary to conduct club rides:
1. Stay socially distanced (6’) or stay home if you are sick / had exposure to someone who is.
2. When social distancing is not possible, please wear a face covering.
3. Register ONLINE and sign the waiver to ride (please DO NOT just show up).
4. Ride where you feel safe in the group; we suggest 10’ spacing.
5. Avoid coughing, etc. in another rider’s space.
Thank you to our road captains. You brought us life-saving YOYOs! Thank you to YOYO ride creators. You got us out TOGETHER. Thank you to everyone for your patience and faithful part in our club.
We can do this.
Together again in 2021!
Friday, July 17, 2020, 6:00 AM until 7:00 AM
Registration is not Required